What it does
- Reliably identifying objects at sea – large and small, day and night.
- Recognizing smaller objects (unsignalled craft like RIBs or PWC, persons in the water, floating objects) not detected by radar or AIS.
- Simple and intuitive to use, requires only a very brief introduction for safe operation. Intelligent alarming adds convenience to safety.
- RGB-, lowlight- and thermal cameras
- Proprietary database of millions of annotated marine objects
- Artificial intelligence with best-in-class deep learning Capabilities
- Recreational sailing- and motor yachts
- commercial boats and ships
- government customers and first responders
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV)
The SEA.AI dealer and service network is growing fast. For professional installation of SEA.AI units and ongoing support, please consult your nearest dealer.
OVER THE AIR UPDATES & PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
SEA.AI Artificial Intelligence draws from an ever-growing database. Updates at regular intervals make your SEA.AI system smarter and smarter.
REMOTE SOFTWARE SERVICE SUPPORT
Remote support ensures the reliable performance of your SEA.AI system wherever your yacht is headed – and that includes the remotest corners of the planet.