FREELANCE SUPERINTENDENT SERVICES
With experienced and knowledgeable superintendents at our disposal, we are able to offer our clients a freelance superintendent service 7/24/365 basis around the world. Our Superintendents are ready to fly out at short notice subject to specific visa requirements of various countries. Our team is problem solving oriented and with the network of professionals in different fields of the marine industry, spreading out worldwide, we can meet the requirements of our clients.
We are aware that at times our clients may find themselves short of people and would need a superintendent to fly out at short notice. With a debrief on the specifics of the case in hand, we can dispatch our superintendents on site to assist our clients. Our services include but are not limited to;
- Routine technical inspection of ships
- Internal ISM / ISPS / MLC 2006 Audits
- Dry dock and Afloat repair supervision
- Initial investigation of accidents on site
- Assisting owners / managers in dealing with P and I and H + M surveyors, lawyers as well as port authorities to protect the interest of our clients in cases of accidents and cargo damages.
- Supervising PSC inspections and Flag State Inspections.
- We believe strongly that establishing good relationships with 3rd parties plays a very important role in achieving results.